Italian marble is without a doubt one of the most widely used and sought-after natural stones in the world. Its use in sculptures, historic monuments, homes of royalties or even for adorning commercial spaces, Italian marble has been a popular choice. Italian marble wall cladding is also known to transform any space into an embodiment of luxury.
Apart from being the most desired material, its perfect selection, usage, and installation are also equally important. So, here are the dos and don’ts for making the right choice when it comes to marble wall design for living room, bedrooms and even bathrooms.
If you’re in the hunt for the best Italian marble company, consider visiting The Quarry Gallery where our Curators will guide you to choose the best Italian marble for marble wall design ideas and inspiration.
Today, we would like to discuss the pros and cons of using marble for countertops in both kitchen and bathrooms.
The Quarry Curated Statuarietto Stone Wall Cladding
What are the advantages of using Italian Marble for wall cladding?
Whether used in living rooms, kitchen or bathrooms, marble has a timeless and luxurious appeal.
Click here to know why Italian marble has always been amongst the most preferred natural stones for home décor.
- Beaming with Luxe: Italian marble wall design can create a distinguished look. With each slab of marble being unique, natural stone cladding gives your home a luxurious feel.
- Strength and Durability: Marble is formed over centuries under extreme heat and pressure in the depths of the Earth, making it highly durable. Strength is also one of the most important factors for wall cladding, making marble an excellent choice.
- Easy maintenance: Along with durability, certain types of marble also offer scratch, abrasion and stain resistance. With The Quarry’s Densification process, you can even choose white Italian marble for your walls, and you don’t have to worry about accidental spills or stains.
- Regally lustrous: Italian marble walls add a dreamy touch to your home. Carrara, Bianco Lasa, Statuario are much more lustrous, naturally pearly and luminescent when compared to any other marble from across the world.
The Quarry Curated Cararra Marble
- Breath-taking Book match: You can choose any of our Italian marble that can be book matched across a seamless application, successfully achieved by our skilled The Quarry Projects Team. It is important to artfully place the marble pieces so that it all comes together like a one-of-a-kind painting.
The Quarry Curated Dalmata - Book matched Stone Wall Cladding
- Textured walls that wow: The different textures and the sheer amount of finesse that can be achieved by our Projects Team on our Italian Marble, will not only add a refreshing touch to the wall but also creates an undeniably luxurious impact on the entire design.
The Quarry Curated Arctic Sky–Textured Stone Wall Cladding
Every marble slab is different, and so are its applications. With the help of our curators, you
can plan what your finished application will look like. They will guide you to make the correct selection based on your requirement and space.
The Quarry Curated Bianco Lasa Marble
With The Quarry Collection of natural stones, the knowledge of our curators and the expertise of The Quarry Projects team, even a simple natural stone cladding can become extraordinary. You can choose to combine different slabs or create a magnificent book match for your bedroom or living room wall cladding.
White Italian marble for bathroom wall cladding
Using beautifully handcrafted marble wall designs in a bathroom can be a great choice. This is less of a commitment as it only involves picking out the right size and shape and then installing it in the space of choice. It’s also a practical way to incorporate a more expensive trend into your home by adding it as a luxe element and making your bathroom look one-of-a-kind.
Marble wall highlighters are also a wonderful way to bring elegance into your home without having to renovate or make significant changes to existing decor. Consider choosing a piece that won’t look out of place in your overall interior scheme, but still revamps the look and feel of the space.
To know more stunning options for using Italian marble for wall cladding, we insist you visit The Quarry Gallery and The Quarry CO:LAB. Our curators can guide you through the entire selection process, discuss ideas and help you make the right choice.
At The Quarry, Italian marble company Mumbai, India we have invested in technologies like the QVAC – a special ultra-strengthening technology to increase the integrity and longevity of the stone and the bacteria resistant Bacto-Finish.
Contact us to buy the best Italian marble, granite, and onyx near you, right here in Mumbai, India.